Sunday, June 26, 2005

Last Blog entry

Dear all

I regret to inform you that this blog is closed as of today.

I started this blog last year coz I’m always thinking about too many stuff & I wanted to let it out thru writing. As I was overseas then, I decided to make this blog public to keep my family & friends updated on what’s happening in my life & how I felt about it. I’ve not had any problems with this blog until recently.

What happened disappointed & saddened me greatly ~ my blog entries were misunderstood to be a tool of spite & became a gossip topic. My blog records my personal thoughts & feelings. I write for myself, not for specific readers. However not all readers of my blog regard it in this aspect. Now I can’t express myself here anymore, because I’m not sure how my readers will react to it.

My biggest mistake is to let my colleagues read my blog because I’m often troubled by my job & have a lot to write about it. And things get quite sticky because whatever job-related thoughts will be circulated. How naïve was I to think that colleagues would read my blog the way my family & friends do.

I will be setting up a new blog and all previous posts will be transferred there. To prevent another of this incident from happening, access to the new blog will be limited to my family & close friends only. To all other readers, I thank you for your support & I’m sorry to exclude you from the access list.

Warmest regards
Poh Leen

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I have been reading your blog for sometime. I was really surprised to read this last entry posted by you. I think you write really well, and as an fan like yours, it really saddens me.

All I can say is that don't let those colleagues of yours affect you, or your life. Maybe they are not mature enough to handle certain things in life yet.

I wish you well in your future endeavours.

12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi PL

I'm really sorry to hear about what has happened. It's really sad to know that you'll be closing this blog, especially when I've been reading it from the first entry. We chose the same path to come to Japan in 2003 and since then, somehow, I've always felt a little responsible to keep a lookout for you, to make sure that you're alright. Well, I wouldn't say that I've done extremely well in that aspect and we've since gone on to do different things with our lives. But reading your blog was my way of keeping in touch with the happenings in your life.

Life has its ups and downs and we all need our own ways of venting our frustrations. So, I don't think that you did anything wrong by expressing your own thoughts and feelings in this blog. Afterall, we live our lives for ourselves and not for anyone else.

Anyway, I can't wait for you to start your new blog! Keep me informed, yeah? You go, girl!

Take care,
eve

9:51 PM  
Blogger May Leen said...

OMG! Oink...wat happend?...Hey, a blog is for ppl to write down their thoughts, feelings, daily life etc. It's like an online diary. If those colleagues of yours gona read it, and take it personal, too bad then. All I can say is that they're juz a bunch of IMMATURE KIDS! And I'm truly disgusted! Anyway, an advice to those ppl out there: PLEASE GROW UP!!

Anything can alwaiz email me k! Oink & Peko will alwaiz be there for you! Muacks!!! *hugz*

10:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry to see that such a thing had to happen to a fellow blogger and good friend. Take heart, sweetie... you know that life is much bigger than this and I'm sure you've already set your sights to much bigger adventures and broader horizons! Life always tosses you a couple of curve balls to keep you on your toes, so where there's an up, there's also a down... Ganbare! Good luck!

I hope you are still "on" about the suggestion I made a long time back... must meet at Hawaii someday ok?! Hee... take care, and lots of love from Ohio!

From ye Frog Prince. *rrrr-ibbit*

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home